Galaxy Nexus recovery software (freeware) can scan your Samsung Galaxy Nexus or memory card inside for lost photos and display all the found partitions so that you can view or preview the lost photos before data recovery. Considering that many people don’t know how to recover lost files, Galaxy Nexus recovery software provides most detailed instructions and user-friendly interface, so any user can handle this software easily.
|First Galaxy Nexus Recovery Freeware (Recommend)|
|Free Download Second Galaxy Nexus Recovery Software|
If you want to use the first partition recovery freeware to get back files, you can refer to best data recovery software for step by step guide.
If you want to use the second partition recovery freeware to retrieve data, you can visit second recommended data recovery to learn detailed steps.
Scenarios for Photo Loss from Galaxy Nexus
1. Delete photos from Samsung Galaxy Nexus internal memory or memory card
2. Memory card formatted in Samsung Galaxy Nexus
3. Memory card shows not formatted error and refuse you to open it
4. Photo loss due to factory settings restoring
5. Data corrupted due to virus attack or other reasons
6. Read/write error
7. More other unknown reasons
How to Prevent Data Loss from Galaxy Nexus?
1. Don’t store important files on the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. Or you can make backup of the important data.
2. When you use the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, you should be careful. Don’t format the memory card or delete files without consideration.
3. Don’t search for unknown Internet with the Galaxy Nexus to prevent it from any virus or spyware.
About Galaxy Nexus