2. "I deleted the external hard disk drive instead of the local hard disk drive when I connected it to my computer to transfer some files. How can I restore the deleted external HDD or at least get back the data inside? Thanks in advance for any help! " - Jack
3. "I remember I had transferred all important data from the Drive: E. Then I deleted the drive. Now I can’t find the data that has been transferred form the deleted drive. I have no idea what is wrong, but the data is very precious for me. So I need some help to retrieve the lost files. - Mac
Perhaps you are familiar with these situations. Good news is no matter you deleted a external hard disk drive or a local partition, lost files from deleted partition are recoverable with partition recovery software. No matter what types of data you have lost, partition recovery software can always retrieve it effectively. For example, it can recover pictures, images, audio file, AVI files, etc from deleted partition. It is very important to not overwrite the lost data in order to increase the chance of data recovery.
Download the Following Software to Recover Data
#1 Data Recovery
Software to restore data off usb drive, memory card, pen drive, hard disk, external drive etc.
How to use: best disk recovery software for step by step guide
Why Should I Choose the Partition Recovery Software?
* The partition recovery software is specialized in restoring files from Windows system
* 100% secure, reliable and fast recovery utility for data recovery
* Supports all types of files
* Recover files from deleted formatted and lost partition
* Easy to use
* Recover data only with a short time
* Capable of recovering files when other data recovery software fail
* Preview files before recovery
* The software can recover files from memory card, external hard disk, hard drive, USB drive, etc.
Step2. Choose the proper recovery module.
Step3. Preview and retrieve the lost files.