Situations in Which You Need SD Card Data Recovery
When we say an SD card, it often includes micro SD card (also known as TF card), mini SD card, SD card, SDHC, MMC. No matter which types of SD card you use, SD card data might get lost due to the following situations, in which you will need SD card data recovery.
1. Delete files from an SD memory card: you can delete photos, images, movies, music, audio files, videos, documents, text files, etc from the SD card.
2. Format SD card by accident: in most case, your SD card is inserted into a camera or a mobile phone. When you view files on the digital camera or the cell phone, you may mistakenly press the wrong button and perform a format on the SD card.
3. SD Card errors: when referring to SD card error, most people will have not formatted error in mind. However, in addition to SD card not formatted error, SD card errors also include: SD card raw, SD card not recognized or unreadable, SD cad bad sectors, I/O error, etc.
Generally speaking, any of situations above can cause SD card data loss, so you will need SD card data recovery.
What Can You Do in Order to Recover Lost Data?
We can say it is quite easy to perform SD card lost data recovery, but we should also tell you that you must be careful enough in order to recover lost data from SD card successfully. Then what can you do for the success of SD card lost file recovery?
2. You cannot reformat the SD memory card. When all data has been deleted due to formatting the SD card, you should no longer reformat the SD memory card.
3. You cannot format the SD card when it says SD card error. When SD card shows the errors in any device, you should come up with an idea to restore data first instead of formatting the card.
How to Recover Deleted or Formatted Data from SD Card?
|First SD Card Recovery Freeware (Recommend)|
|Free Download Second SD Card Recovery Software|
If you want to use the first partition recovery freeware to get back files, you can refer to best data recovery software for step by step guide.
If you want to use the second partition recovery freeware to retrieve data, you can visit second recommended data recovery to learn detailed steps.
A Little More Knowledge: Is It Always Possible to Recover SD Card?
Although SD card recovery software is available for lost file recovery from SD card, it is not always possible to recover all lost files from SD card. Two common factors that would affect the success of SD card lost file recovery.
1. Whether the SD card has been overwritten?
2. Whether the SD card is physically damaged?
If the questions above are yes, you have lost the best chance to perform the data recovery.